Disclaimer: This was personally tested(take risk) by me using my Corby GT-S3653W locked to Sun Cellular. And it worked. But I will not be responsible if it didn't worked/damaged your phone. Try this at your own risk.. if your ready then lets proceed.
Unlocking your Samsung Corby GT-S3653W
1. first, check your lock status using this code [ *#7465625# ]
*you will see something like this:
[ON] Network Lock
2. click the rectangular box on the lower portion to return to the home screen then proceed to the next step.
3. type this code to change the Network Lock status [ #7465625*638*00000000# ] <-thats 8 zero's
4. you will see a notification that the Network Lock is now turned off.
5. type [ *#7465625# ] again and you'll see its now changed.
[OFF] Network Lock
6. now power off your phone and insert another sim (globe or smart) and walla! its now openlined.. ^_^
credits goes to clark2324 of symbianize.
to Network Relock the phone use [ *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# ]